Tennessee Homeowners Assistance Fund (TNHAF) program is to assist homeowners who have been financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic with mortgage payments and other housing related costs.
Below is an outline of some points of interest:
- “Housing Costs” include:
- Mortgage Payments
- Past due HOA fees
- Homeowner’s Insurance
- Property Taxes
- COVID-19 Hardship includes:
- Unemployment or Underemployment – Significant Reduction in Income
- Substantial increase in expenses directly related to COVID
- Households may apply for assistance up to $40K (TOTAL)
- Can be used to catch up on payments
- May pay up to 6 months moving forward
- Can apply multiple times if a new COVID hardship is incurred
- Household income less than $119,850
- Visit THDA.org for more information and to apply.
- For homeowners who are not eligible for this program, other options may be available through an individual’s mortgage servicer.
Doreen Graves – West TN Liaison
Tennessee Housing Development Agency
Andrew Jackson Building – 3rd Floor
502 Deaderick St.
Nashville, TN 37243
Office: 615 815-2155
Mobile: 901 208-9071